Come along and take a peek...

Our new hangout, a SAFE place to talk about who we are and what we do.....some of the reasons why......and maybe some understanding.....

Properly fluffed...the morning after

I spent the better part of Friday night, and almost all of Saturday texting, and talking to NG.
We started up in May of 2011 and have been going strong since then so I guess we are doing well?  Yes, it's a question because I sometimes have this pessimistic view(although I am an optimist by nature) of this "relationship."
How can anything sustain itself when it was borne of deceit?....that's for another post....maybe

Anyhow, Friday night ~ early Saturday morning my husband was the recipient of Poker night sex.  Little does he know he has NG to thank for it.  NG had me wet throughout the night with his flirts and teasing nature via skype/Tango. 
Poker night /card night sex USED to be fun.  I used to tease the shit out my husband all night while his buddies watched.  Did they know I had no panties on?  Did they know my husbands fingers had just been in my wet pussy moments before they drew their cards?  Did they know we fucked, fast and furious while he was on a beer refill trip to the pantry?  They might have known because guys talk....or allude.....I used to wonder when I got a wandering glance on my ass or a nod or an inadvertent touch if they knew...if they themselves wee flirting.

What is so sad about my infidelities now is the mourning for the life lost....not our physical lives but our sex life.  We had until about a half a dozen years ago, enjoyed a full sex life.
We, except for the times following births, had sex nearly every night we were together.
If we didn't have intercourse, or an orgasm, we at least were in bed together naked holding each other, stroking, lightly touching and talking for hours. ~We're just not there anymore~
When we worked apart (most of our married lives) I would surprise him at lunch if I was off.  I always arrived sans panties, always in a skirt or nothing at all in the cliche Trench coat.  There were times he could not oblige because either a client or business contact was present but that did not stop my teasing.  I would pull a Sharon Stone leg cross, exposing my pussy to him just out of the eye line of any of his visitors.
I would stand with my arms behind him fondling his ass and balls from behind. 
He's the boss so usually if he knew I was coming, there would be a chance he'd be pants-less with a full erection by the time I got there.
I would be just as aroused.  The ride to the job site varies and can be anywhere form 15 minutes to an hour away.
Pre cell phones, we would beep each other the sex code... what else?  Yes, 696969 lol
Post cell phones, I would MMS him pics of me dressing or sitting in the truck skirt around my waist.  I had to keep it hiked up otherwise I'd have a wet spot on my ass when I got out of the truck.
I could hardly wait until I got to the site.  I was wet at the mere idea of what was waiting for me.
I loved, and still do love my husbands cock.  It's slightly larger than normal length but the girth is so nice and BIG.  I'm lucky as to not ever experienced a "needle dick".  I don't know what I would do with it...Anyway, the head is "shaped" nicely with a more prominent ridge of his glans.  He can get me off by just teasing me with the head of his cock.
Thinking I might be meeting my husband ready and eager to fuck in minutes made me even wetter....the grinding into the seat and, of course, a little help from my hand has caused orgasms while driving - I know, I know....
Arriving at the site my nipples were so erect they would hurt a bit against my shirt. (which was always tight per request)
With writing this now, I am aroused from the memory of work sex romps with my husband...... to be con't