A very long time ago, I loved the man. The man loved me.
I suppose that love still exists, somewhere...
It has to, right?
The question and its answer become more complicated when I admit that I'm an unfaithful wife.
I have been unfaithful to the man for several years.
One would think that I would have had questions and been searching for answers long before today.
I am in love.
I am, in love, with another man.
The man I loved and married does not exist anymore.
He hasn't been overcome by some grotesque illness.
He has not beaten me.
He has not harmed our family in any way.
He, just is not the man I married.
His appearance and health has changed, not enough for me to want to "hit the road".
His adoration for me has dwindled.
His attention toward me has all but disappeared.
I, have a room mate.
I want, a lover.
I found one. I just need to let my husband know. Or, do I?